We wanted to invite you out to the Grand Opening of our second Elephant In The Room Men’s Grooming Lounge (http://www.EITRLounge.com) and to our CUT-A-THON to benefit the Tulsa Boys Home.
• When? Saturday, September 28th 2013
Free Haircuts 9-5, Grand Opening Event 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
• What? Cut-a-Thon for The Boys Home and Grand Opening event featuring music, giveaways, food and more…
• Who? Any males over the age of 12 are invited to come out for a free hair cut. Men and women can attend the grand opening event.
• Why? Elephant in the Room wishes to bring awareness and raise money for the Tulsa Boy’s Home while celebrating the opening of Store #2.
• Where? 8931 South Yale Suite N – Tulsa, OK 74137 (Located behind QuikTrip and next to Ludger’s Cakery on the north east corner of 91st & Yale)
What Is the Elephant In The Room?
The Elephant in the Room offers a membership-based men’s only grooming experience including men’s retail product, haircuts, shaves, hot towel treatment, paraffin hand-dips, etc.
About the Boys Home
The Boys Home is an organization that is dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty, abuse and neglect that is often passed from generation to generation if no hope is available. In conjunction with the Grand Opening of the Elephant In The Room’s, the men’s only grooming lounge will offer free haircuts to participants, who in turn are asked to make monetary donations.
About Our Team
The Elephant In The Room is owned by Justin Moore, Jonathan Barnett and Clay Clark. Justin Moore is the visionary founder. Jonathan Barnett is a Victory Christian High School Graduate, former Oral Roberts University basketball player and the CEO of the fast-growing 250 unit + Oxi Fresh franchise and Clay Clark was Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration “Entrepreneur of the Year Clay Clark.”
Justin Moore (Founder) says, “Our membership model and the men’s only experience based modern rustic environment is really catching on and moving forward our It Starts With One Program will allow us to give back to every local community we serve. Basically we give $1 back to local charities for every customer we see.”
In addition to getting a free haircut and supporting the Tulsa Boys Home, participants can register to win free memberships, discounts and prizes including a large flat screen TV.