For the month of December we have a special guest featured as our EITR’s Man Of The Month! Entrepreneur, life success coach, motivational speaker and author, Coach JC is a well-known and successful individual. We had the chance to catch up with him amidst his busy schedule to have a chat.
Name: Jonathan Conneely “Coach JC”
- Life Success Coach, Motivational Speaker & Author
- Creator of Bootcamp Tulsa – Bootcamptulsa.com
- Founder of Dynamic Sports Development – TheDSD.com
- Creator of CoachJC.com
Born and raised? July 22, 1980 from the one and only Jersey Shore
How long have resided in Tulsa? 12 Years
Favorite local restaurants and hangouts?
- My favorite local restaurant is BB2, The Deuce. If you want a solid breakfast or lunch this is your spot.
- I like to spend some time downtown at Yokozuna for sushi.
- Me and wife spend our cheat meal time hitting up my boy Arthur Greeno’s Chick fil a on 71st and Garnett, the BEST Chick-fil-a in the Nation.
- My favorite hangout is Dynamic Sports Development when it comes to my fitness!
- My favorite hangout is Victory Christian Center when it comes to feeding my spirit man!
- My favorite hangout is at my house with quality friends and family as my relationships are crucial in my life!
- My favorite hangout is EITR baby when it comes to keeping me so fresh and so clean!
What does the word “Gentleman” mean to you?
A man who is CONFIDENT in who he and has a high standard for himself and those in his life.
If you want to be a true gentleman then…
- Be a man of INTEGRITY!
- Do what you do with PASSION or don’t do it!
- Lead, Speak, and Write with CONVICTION!
- Live life like there is no tomorrow with NO REGRETS!
Who or what inspires your style?
My wife is an absolute genius when it comes to fashion and style so as any smart man would I highly welcome her input in this area. I like that classy modern look and pull ideas from the web, magazines and other styles I see while traveling.
It’s ALL about the tailoring and the accessories baby!
Do you have any grooming tips?
Keep it simple and take pride in your appearance! Get some expertise from my boys at EITR on what will work best for you.
Who is your role model or mentor?
I have utilized many different individuals as mentors and have allowed many people to motivate and inspire my success in life.
I invest in books, cd’s, seminars and coaching and use all these avenues as mentors.
Individuals such as Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Napolean Hill, John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy and James Malinchak
My role model is anyone in life that makes the decision to get the most out of life and NEVER settle for anything less!
Favorite motivational/self-help book?
Man! I have so many but here are a few off the top of my head…
- The Bible
- The Magic of Thinking BIG
- Think and Grow Rich
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- and there is a really good one, The Secret To REAL Success, How To Have Anything You Want In Business & Life in Just 27 Days. You can get that one at www.CoachJC.com baby!
How do you value your time/what does time mean to you?
Time is one of the most valuable assets you have in life. It can work for you or against you. Time is money and time is irreplaceable…You never get it back.
I am very selected in who I spend my time with and where I spend my time.
Value your time and be select in who you honor with your time.
Learn how to manage your time and allow others that you trust or a coach to hold you accountable in managing your time.
Words of advice for aspiring men:
Know Who You Are!
Know What You Stand For!
Know What You’re About!
If you don’t take the time to define these Big 3 then others will define them for you in life.
Become STRONG Mentally, Physically and Spiritually and build solid RELATIONSHIPS.